Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash Wednesday {67/365}

So as you know (if your of Catholic or other Religion that celebrates Lent) today is Ash Wednesday. Instead of having a actual Church, we had a Pray Service. It was different then what i'm used to because usually we have mass. We had a speaker come in about usuing offensive language and stuff, and we also watched a slid show put together by the Student counsal about Texting and Driving. It was very sad, but also so eye opening on how just one little text and end your life, or someone else's. I've always enjoyed getting the ashes put on my head, and always hope that they're super dark! (haha i'm so childish XD ) I had to put a great effort not to touch my forehead or rub it through out the day so i would be able to come home and take a picture of it. And i did it, but it was so hard! I'm so used to resting my head on my palm or rubbing my face when it itches.











No comments:

Post a Comment