Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Mama


This beautiful lady is my mom (:  She's always been my go to person, whether it be for homework, school problems, to talk about boys, or to just plain old talk! She is an amazing person. She works, cooks, cleans, i think all moms need some sort of award for all they do! For all the stuff they do and then on top keep track of their kid's activities and stuff wow! 

My mom has always been talented with doing hair. She's always done my hair for my dance recitals, she did my hair for my aunt's wedding, and for my past two homecomings. She's an amazing cook, and also good with help for school work. She's so very loving just like her own mom (my grandma). So to my mama, and all mom's out there, Thank you for all you do for us kids! You truly are AMAZING! 


Happy Sunday Ya'll! Enjoy the first day of spring, its a beautiful on!



Ni Hao Yall


No comments:

Post a Comment