Friday, April 1, 2011

Picture Perfect: Mark

This mister right here, is my Muse. He's my younger brother, and absolutely the cutest 12 year old ever. He usually runs when ever i pull the camera on him, but today i promised to take him down to the park for basket ball shots. Look like that did the trick! I got some pretty cute pics. This is one of my favorites.

This is an Entry for Picture Perfect over at Ordinary Miracles and the Crazy 8. This month's theme is Muse. To enter click on the button below!


Picture {Perfect}

5 comments:

  1. You're right! He's a handsome young man! I happen to have a sweet spot for 12 year old stinkers too seeing as how we have one over here too!
    Thank you for participating,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, good shot! My little bro holds a special place in my heart also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how much you love your little brother! I love that you bribed him to get pics out of him. Nothing like bribery, great for parents to use too!

    ReplyDelete