Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Sleep over/Easter

First off, Happy Easter Ya'll! Hope everyone is having a Blessed Easter with family. Nothing special is planned for today, we're just chilling as family at home, waiting for my father to get off work. Heading out to W*lmart to go get a easter coloring kit. haha had to beg my mom for one, i haven't dyed eggs since i was little! On Thursday i had my best friend sleep over (: We had a blast, made my twin brother drive us over to the strip mall, came back home munched on some sweets, and chilled in my room watching youtube stuff. We got our gossip in about boys and stuff haha, normal girl talk (:
Picture Summary of our night:

Lots of Mtn Dew was consumed

Almost a whole backage of cookies were eaten by the two of us

Arielle's finger was cut opening her can of mtn Dew

We listened to multiple songs by katy perry

My phone didn't go off once, until 3:20 am

Arielle doesn't like her picture taken :P

More cookies!


Yes that is a mustache drawn on my finger (:
Once again Happy Easter Ya'll! Hope everyone enjoy's this beautiful Sunday!! 


Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of the cookies. Not the Mnt. dew so much.
    Happy Easter to you too!
    Nancy-of the crazy 8

    ReplyDelete