Sunday, July 3, 2011

Family and work: Sunday Snapshot

On Saturday i started my first day at my job. I had no idea was even working. My brother got a call at 11:30 telling him that we were both on the schedule for the day and to come in as soon as we possibly could. So after snarfing down some breakfast/lunch we were out the door. We spent about an hour watching some more training videos and then we were given some temporary uniforms until the sizes we ordered came in and shoved out of the nest. We shadowed some of the workers there and they taught us the ropes. I can now make a mcflurry, an ice cream cone, run the cash register and make fries! lol

My jumbo uniform. It's like 3 sizes to big. Can't wait till Wednesday comes in and we actually get our sized uniforms!


After i got off work at 6 me any my twin brother headed over to a lake to meet my family and cousin's for a lil bit of family time. When we got there we spotted a rainbow. Even though Nonnie isn't with us, she showed us that she was there watching us all play and eat and talk together as one big family.  If you're wondering why a rainbow makes us think that Nonnie is there is because the Saturday following her passing, me and my mom had asked for a sign to let us know that she was happy, with grandpa, and in heaven. Any thing, but specifically something that she liked. Nonnie loved rainbows, and when we came out of church that Sunday, there was a big, bright rainbow in the sky. No clouds. Just a huge rainbow. So now every time we see a rainbow e know that Nonnie is watching over us and that she is near.




After dinner we went down by the lake and tried to fish. The two youngest boys of my cousin's both caught a fish while no one else caught one. Made me laugh, it was their very first time fishing and both boys caught one (:   Nonnie must have been helping them out! hehe The reflections on the water was super pretty.







Happy 4th and Happy Sunday to Ya'll!!



Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment