Thursday, July 14, 2011

Picture Perfect: Natalie - Summer

This month's contest subject is SUMMER! I just got a new Canon EOS 60D and decided to take Natalie outside for a photoshoot. I told her to just do whatever she wanted and that she did. She told me to get her a bucket of water, so to keep her happy i did and she fished out a water gun . I love this picture of her bending over to fill up her squirt gun (:


Click on the Icon below to check out more Entries for this month! (:

Picture {Perfect}

2 comments:

  1. The way the light shines in her hair is beautiful! Very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this might be one of my favorites of yous! There's so much depth to it. the light is so pretty and I like how you can't see her whole face! Very pretty!
    Thank you for entering Picture Perfect!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete