Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: Park Fun!

Last week it was beautiful so i decided to take my little siblings to the park to let them have some fun and give my mom some room to get things done without being bothered.

It took me some bribery and prompting to get my bother to cooperate with me. 13 year olds are just so difficult to get their picture taken without putting up a fuss. lol Though it took awhile i did capture a few good ones (:



My sister was much more willing to have her picture taken!






These last few are ones i took of them without them really knowing i was focusing on them.


All pictures were taken with a Canon EOS 60D with a 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 with an ios 1600
All my pictures have not been edited they're straight off the camera because my computer hates me and erased photo shop 

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Sunday!
For more Sunday Snapshots head over to Ni Hao Yall and check em out!



Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment