Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: Prom 2012



Friday was Prom. This was my year going and i have to say it was quiet fun! Though the music could have been better, the dancing part was fun for the slow dances. After prom was even better. We went to Dave and Busters and played games. I swear that's like a g@mbler's places for kids hahaha
My dad was behind the camera for my pictures with my date... so they're kinda awkward lol i took my brother's pics with his date as a "friend" so his look less awkard haha

me and my bestie getting ready (:

 my hair that my mom did

 eye make up (super hard to tell  because of crappy ipod quality )

 being silly

 jacking around with my other bestie at after prom

Swog ;) inside joke for my friend to read lol

 my bestie and her date. Omg cup b00bs!! loool

me and my bestie sister creeping in the background haha

 awkward pictures with dates because of my dad haha

me and my date, more awkward haha

my brother and my bestie
 us girls

the boys

all of us + my mom  "Whitney Huston" as she went by that night lol

Winning symbols and Crack is wack kids!

hope everyone has a wonderful sunday! Stay cool if you're in Nebraska we're in the 90s today! 
i'm hooking up to Sunday Snapshot. Though the rules have changed so be sure to check it out! 


Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment