Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Snapshot: Class Ring

Amethyst stone

This Saturday we were up in Sioux City for my cousin's graduation party; and while we were up there my mom and dad took me to a jewelry shop where my mom gets all her jewelry. They had talked to a guy that we've known for a long that does all my mom's jewelry and he said that he could "build" me a class ring. so with out further a due here's the rough draft of my ring (:
there still needs to be the letters "GHS" added in and the numbers "2013"

I'm pretty excited for my ring to be made~ It definitely won't look like anyone else's class ring; and another good thing about it is that if i want to have GHS and 2013 removed later on i can have other gems put in it (:

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!
Click on the link below to check out more great Sunday Snapshots!!

Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment