Friday, June 3, 2011

Picture Perfect: Broken or Love

So since school has gotten out my brain has been able to wander free about boys and not be punished for not studying. Lately i've had a certain boy on my mind. We had something going on freshman year, and then near the end of freshman year he wouldn't look at me. In the summer he apologized for the way he acted during the last month and a half of school, and i forgave him. We talked a lil bit through the summer and then i found out he was moving to Texas and wouldn't be there for our Sophomore year. We hardly talked during this school year until about the end of the year when i sought him out as a shoulder to lean on. He guided me through it, gave me advice and listened to me talk about my problems. I felt like we were finally reconnecting, but then, bam, out of the blue it was back to freshman year again practically. We haven't talked in almost a month, and he's been on my mind constantly. I'm not sure whether i'm in love, or have a broken heart...

Click on the icon below to check out the other entries!

Picture {Perfect}


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this makes me sad. Hoping the photography will help you through the transitions!
    Photography is kinda therapy like that sometimes.
    thank you for participating again,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it is such a difficult thing to go through. Very lovely photo, though!

    ReplyDelete