Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sleep Over {177/365}

Sunday night i went over one of my friends house to sleep over. We had a lot of fun. We tried to get passing cars to honk at us. Lol that was a fail, poor dude didn't understand what we were trying to get him to do, so he just smiled and waved lol. We went to Toys R' Us and looked around and sat on the Winnie The Pooh ride thingy, and we also went to the mall and shopped around. At home we just played around. We played Truth or Dare. I had my phone stollen from me and they called my boy friend's dad. Heh that was bad. He doesn't speak English so i was trying to translate between English and Spanish hahahah. My basic Spanish failed me loool. We made home made Milk Shakes and stayed up pretty late (:  Over all it was a great time.








No comments:

Post a Comment