Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Father's Day

First things first, Happy Father's day to all the Daddy's out there!  Today we started out with Church, then my dad picked the place for lunch. A BBQ place lol. After lunch we were going to head to the pool, but instead it became a last second decision to get some General Admission tickets to the College World Series and see if we could get in.  I wish i would have taken a picture of how long the line was. It was at least two blocks! It was crazy!! I didn't think we would get in, but we did! And didn't have to bad of seats.












On Saterday was my little sister and I's dance recital. This year my class joined the Dance Company. Which ment we got to do another dance, and also became Stage Mommy's. This is me and my two little princesses. They were just so darn cute!

After the dance recital we made a stop by Papillion Days on the way home to do a little walking around and get a Funnel Cake. Yummy! 
These are two of the rides that were lit up (:


On Wednesday we stopped by the Pedestrian Bridge to check out the river and all the flooding. It was so crazy. The river has risen so much!







And to finish off the post, this is a picture of my Dad in the lab room for Medical students. I laughed so hard when i saw this!


Happy Father's Day!!


Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment