Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Void not usuing!

I remember taking this picture. It was a last second thing, i still needed to get my purse and high heels from the store away area in the auditorium, and my dad was texting me continually "Where are you? are you coming? Are you done yet? Don't think about bringing any boys home!" I'd gotten pictures with the guy i like, my gal pals, my "sisters" and i couldn't believe i'd forgotten this guy right here, Tj! i was like "oh my gosh i need a picture with you!" I love how silly he is, especially with his tie, tied around his head. It's not the best picture of me, it was almost midnight and i look ready to pass out, but it's a picture. A picture i'll keep for a long long time (:


Click on the icon below for more entries!


Picture {Perfect}

No comments:

Post a Comment