Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Snapshot Birthday/Baseball game

Friday me and my twin brother celebrated our 17th birthday.
(kind of blurry my mom was taking it)

We also went to texas road house for our birthday meal
(once again blurry this time taken by my dad)

Then it was home for so yummy ho ho torte cake!
When my my mom opened the box she had to laugh. She was like "oh guess what they did on your cake?" and i was liek "ummm idk wut" and she was liek "Spelled your name wrong!" i was like "hahaha!" I think out of all the birthday cakes i've ever had, only two have ever had my name spelled right. haha that's depressing.


(yay a good picture! lol this one was taken by me. My name is spelled Kirstie not Kristie lol)

Today we went to a baseball game because my dad had gotten free tickets through a meeting at work, it was pretty awesome!








We were losing for a lot of the game, and then the blue jay's came back with a winning streak! we went from 6 to 0 all the way to 6 to 16!
There was a really cute little girl at the baseball game that was sitting next to us and i just couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of her! 



I had to sneak a shot to get a few of my brother's their so camera shy! Darn those boys! lol



Over all i think that everyone had a pretty good Sunday and i hope everyone else is having a good Sunday also
Happy Sunday Ya'll! 

Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

  1. Happy 17th Birthday!

    Too bad they misspelled your name on that delicious looking cake! :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    hehe its okay its kind of like a weird tradition now lol

    ReplyDelete